(Last Updated: 11.02.2016)
1. Privacy Statement
www.yesheis.com (“Website”) and yesHEis Mobile App (“Mobile App”) (collectively referred to as “YHI”) are operated by CV Digital Pty Ltd ACN 169 709 808, an Australian registered company ("CV", "we", "our", "us").
2. Personal Information Collected By CV
- Upon your registration with us we collect information about you in order to provide you with access to resources and YHI platform available through the Website. We collect non-identifying information as well as Personal Information from you directly when you first register and also from time to time thereafter if you provide us with additional information.
Personal information is information or an opinion about an individual whose identity is apparent or
can be reasonably ascertained from that information. Personal Information which we may collect
includes, without limitation:
- your full name
Other information collected by us, which may or may not be considered to be Personal Information
includes, without limitation:
- your email address;
- your age;
- your geographic location
Sensitive Information which may be collected by us includes, without limitation:
- your racial or ethnic origin;
- your religious beliefs or affiliations;
- your philosophical beliefs
Whenever users visit the Website, our servers automatically record information for statistical
purposes about your usage of the Website such as:
- the type of browser used;
- the referring URL;
- the IP address;
- the number and type of pages viewed;
- the date and time of visits; and
- the exit URL.
- This personal information is collected in a variety of ways, such as by email, internet access, and by use of its products.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive. Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some features of CV products.
4. Purposes For Which CV Collects, Holds, Uses
And Discloses Personal Information
We use an individual’s personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, or a
purpose related to the purpose for which it was collected, and otherwise for internal management and
related purposes, which include:
- to improve the CV products, services and user experience;
- to provide a product or service you have requested; and
- to provide technical support to you to use CV products and services.
- CV automatically gathers information to monitor the use of its digital products and services. Most of the data we collected is aggregated, and this information is effectively anonymous to us.
- Sometimes you will be asked to confirm that you agree to a particular activity or the collection of your personal information for a specific purpose. Though CV usually collects aggregate data, we will make it clear to you if any information is being collected in a way that could personally identify you.
We may disclose personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, and for purposes
related to the purposes for which it was collected, including:
- to external service providers so that they can provide financial, administrative or other services in connection with the operation of our business;
- as permitted under privacy laws; and
- with the individual’s consent or if the individual would reasonably expect that their information would be passed to the person to whom the personal information is disclosed.
- Where practical to do so and permitted by law, you have the option of not identifying yourself or using a pseudonym, when dealing with CV in relation to a particular matter.
5. Personal Information Held By CV
- We take reasonable steps to protect all personal information which we hold (including your personal information) from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- We take reasonable steps to hold personal information securely in electronic or physical form.
- These steps include password protection for electronic files, securing paper files in locked cabinets and physical access restrictions.
- When no longer required, personal information is destroyed in a secure manner or deleted.
- We also take steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate, up-to-date and complete. These steps include maintaining and updating personal information when we are advised by individuals that their personal information has changed.
6. Disclosure Of Personal Information To Overseas Recipients
CV may disclose personal information to outsourced information technology service providers, including cloud computing providers and data storage providers, based overseas primarily located in the UK and USA.
CV will take reasonable steps to ensure such overseas recipients do not breach the APPs or are subject to laws or a scheme substantially similar to the APPs.
7. Disclosure Of Information Via Other Platforms Or Services
- Some CV services may be integrated with external services, including social media networks. This may mean that information, for instance about your interests and activities, is tracked or pulled from other places (such as Facebook). If you are signed in to a CV service which is integrated with other media tools, this information may be available to others depending on the privacy settings you have in place on other platforms.
- CV has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services. Your ability to opt-out of a third party tool or platform will depend on the conditions governing your agreement with that third party.
8. How To Access Personal Information About You
If you are an individual who has provided personal information to CV, you may request access at
any time to personal information we hold about you. Certain information will be able to be accessed
via your user profile created upon registration and available through the Website. You may also request
access by emailing the Privacy Officer using the contact details provided in section 10.
Depending upon the personal information you seek to access, you may be asked:
- to put your request in writing to verify your identity; and/or
- to provide further details to assist CV in responding to your request in a timely manner.
- We will respond to a request for access to personal information within a reasonable period after the request is made.
- You may also request a correction be made to personal information about you held by CV by contacting the Privacy Officer using the contact details provided in section 10.
9. How To Complain About A Breach Of The Apps
If you believe that we have used or disclosed your Personal Information in a manner which is contrary to this policy or otherwise breaches an applicable law, you may make a complaint to the Privacy Officer using the contact details provided in section 10.
Complaints will be dealt with in confidence. Within 30 days of receipt of your complaint we will notify you in writing as to what action we propose to take in relation to your complaint and will provide you with details of what further action you can take if you are not satisfied with our response.
10. Further Information
For any further information about this policy please contact the Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
The Privacy Officer
CV Digital Pty Ltd ACN 169 709 808
PO Box 6361, Maroochydore BC, QLD 4558, Australia